CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kung Fu Fightin'

I still really hate my job. It is not a safe place to work at all! We have so many patients in my unit that are constantly attacking other people and tearing the units to pieces. Last week, one of the little sh*ts broke down the exit sign and threw it at me like a ninja star. I couldn't run fast enough down the hall and it hit me in the back and elbow. YOWZAH!
He's been buck wild since then too. Thank goodness I wasn't there Monday. He broke a book shelf, tipped over the snack machine, bent half a dozen chairs in half, picked up a table and threw it at the staff, then got up on the table broke the drop tile ceiling and pulled out wires by the handfull.

I have a new stalker too... everytime he sees me he has to touch me. He tries to be really sneaky about it too, but a 6'3 250 lb black man can't really sneak around. It is so creepy I wanna slap him. He'll walk by me and poke me with his finger, brush by me if I'm standing in a room, or sit near me and barely touch his arm or leg to mine. He scares me...what would happen if he tried to do that when no one was around? SICK!

3 comments:

aniC said...

ok girl, here's the deal. you gotta quit!! i dont care if you need the money. you can work somewhere else and make at least what you were making at your other lame job. DO IT!!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness jess, that is creepy! you are a soldier...with apple bottom jeans on :)

Breckan said...

oh my. you must stop working jobs where crazy people try to hurt you. it's just not worth the money. i didn't know you had a bliggidy-blog. we have one but spencer mostly does the writing.