CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Life In a Nutshell...Island Chapter

A~L~O~H~A!!!





I did an internship at Shriners Children's Hospital April 06 to August 06. It has definitely been one of the best things I have ever done! I WILL move back there.

At my special event "Splash Into Summer"

A visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie





The famous Acai Bowl from Lanikai Juice in Kailua




Beautiful Waimanalo Beach

View from the East Side near Hanauma Bay





I saw this cute little guy at the Waikiki Aquarium



And lastly, Aloha O'e to me...this was on my last sunday with Dainan, Jamie, and...Caleb(my lover heh heh)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

What a life you have lived. Please- share more!!

aniC said...

look at you go, posting posts and what not. i can't wait to see more. i'm so proud of you!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/lagu-tiktok-paling-hits-bikin-kamu-auto-joget