CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My life so far in a nutshell...1984 to 2007

I was born and raised in Arlington, Va. Growing up, I was a funky little thing with glasses and bangs that started at the back of my head. Luckily, in 3rd grade I became much cooler by deciding to grow my bangs out. Wearing a headband everyday is definitely more "in". Speaking of things that are "in", I better not forget going to "Safety Patrol Camp". Awww yeah.


Middle School was Middle School and High School was High School except I once again did something totally cool...Yearbook Camp. Need I say more?


Then it was off to BYU! I studied Therapeutic Recreation and Gerontology, bought my first car(01 Honda Accord), got in my first car accident(awesome job), dated boyfriend(s), made amazing friends, and became me.(see below)


The Roommates 05-06




My little homeslice, Sarah, on her bday-12/7...she's the bomb ;)


New Year's Eve 05-06 in the Metro



Flavor-Flav! In Mazatlan, Mexico...my favorite vacation my last semester.

Thanksgiving break Nov 05
AND THEN...I GRADUATED! APRIL 2006
Aloha O'e To Me--I was off to Hawaii to do my internship.

0 comments: