CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Attack of the recycling bin

So...my neighbors really love me. They especially love when I park in front of their house. NOT! Somehow they became delusional in thinking that the PUBLIC street right in front of their house belongs to them. Well...it doesn't. My fam damily owns freakin HALF of the block.

Anyway...I'm runnin late for work last wednesday and it just so happens to be trash day. I'm parked on the street and the dumpster is all up in my grill(or my car's rather...) I make my way out and get to the stop sign at the end of the street. What the heck was making that scraping sound? I look in the side rear view mirror.

HELLO--Someone...no idea who, but they definitely drink German beer...had hooked their recycling bin onto the rear of my car! It's stuck up in the wheel well. HAHA.
I got out of the car and laughed hideously. Then detached the cheery yellow fellow and left it at the end of the street. Good thing it was just trash day...this could get interesting.

0 comments: