CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Insight into the new Job-o-rama & my new boys ;)

So...I've officially decided that my new job is psycho. I've picked up some stalkers there and everywhere I go...they're there. I worked this past weekend and was having lunch in a group room. Thiere's a long skinny windown in the door that's about 3 inches wide. Tell me why it was completely full of faces from top to bottom of creepy men staring at me? haha. One of my "boyfriends" is getting discharged this week. he says "so...now that I'm gonna be out in the real world, you and I can have a real world relationship." AWESOME--that's exactly what I was hoping for.

2 comments:

aniC said...

i told you not to take that job!!! whether you get the job in hawaii or not, you need to get out of that place!

Sarah said...

wow jess, you always did have a way with the guys :) i hope you new job doesnt have as creepy men around.