CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Skateboarding in Your Birthday Suit.

By the way, my newest patient admitted this week was arrested on Christmas Eve bc he was skateboarding naked in front of the white house. :) Gloria in Excelsis De-o0o0o0!

When I assessed him, he said that "if anyone should be allowed to do it, it would be me." ...Then he told me he was "the christ" but not to tell anyone because he didn't want people to start acting funny around him. He said he wanted to observe them in their daily routines. OH BOY. I made sure to be on my absolute best behavior for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

aniC said...

jessica, get out of there!! every time i hear a story it scares me more and more.

sorry hawaii didn't work out. if you want to come over some time and hang out you can...it's almost like hawaii at our house. no wait...it's almost like india. totally different.

Sarah said...

haha haha jessica, you have nooo idea how hard i'm laughing right now. i miss inner-city living, so much more exciting!