CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Crunk-a-licious breath

New years was certainly interesting My friend steph and I were dropping our friend off and this girl comes running up to my car begging for a ride. She said that she was out with her husband and he had screamed at her and shoved her in the middle of the bar. She was so drunk...kinda funny. I think I caught a buzz from her breath. Good thing I didn't get pulled over for a checkpoint. Still haven't heard the final decision from Hawaii about the Shriners job. So...the more time that goes by, the more skeptical I am about getting the job. BUT...my password is Hawaii08 so its gonna happen one way or another.

1 comments:

Megan Andrea said...

hooray!!! you have a blog! now i can stalk you anytime i want.